The Principal is always willing to take you on a tour to show you our College. If you are interested in enrolling your child/children, the following steps outline the enrolment procedure...
- Discover our College through the website and College Prospectus.
- Request a tour of the College by contacting the office by phone or completing the online enquiry.
- Complete the enrolment form and make an appointment for an interview. Admission is subject to a personal parent/carer interview with the Principal. Please contact the school secretary on (07) 4942 7455 to arrange an appointment.You will need to supply copies of the following documents to support your application:
a. Birth Certificate
b. Previous school reports (if applicable)
c. Immunisation Certificates (if available)
d. Legal documents relating to special family circumstances, e.g. AVO
e. Passport and visa, if applicant or parents are not Australian citizens.
- Pay your $100 per student non-refundable enrolment application fee. (This is credited to your term 4 account)
- Complete the Direct Debit Request Form
- Once accepted into the College, you purchase the College uniforms and book packs.
- Be ready for your first day at school.
Download enrolment form here